We have an exciting opportunity available for an experienced Leasing Consultant for our community in Dearborn Heights, MI – Cherry Hill Village.
Our Leasing Consultants handle all leasing, marketing, sales, customer service, resident retention and administrative responsibilities.
Some RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to:
- Greet prospective residents and show apartments.
- Oversee and process applications and lease renewals.
- Conduct marketing surveys and weekly reports.
- Assist in the preparation of newsletters, market surveys and resident activities. Attend all assigned resident activities.
- Handle sales, outreach, prospecting and lead generation.
- Process renewal letters. Maintain a monthly renewal log and ensure proper billing of all accounts.
- Organize and maintain resident files per company procedure.
- Monitor service requests. Insure call backs are being completed.
- Prepare incident reports and follow up in accordance to the direction of the Property Manager.
- Handle all resident complaints, signing of leases, landlord references, credit approvals, walking apartments for move- ins and target units.
- Assist new residents during the move-in process – explain lease agreement, community rules, location of amenities, and a walk through of their new home at time of moving in.
- Work with the maintenance department to handle apartment turnovers, move-ins, work order requests and assists in maintaining the cleanliness of target units and tour routes including grounds and common areas.
- Handle clerical and reception responsibilities as designated by the Property Manager.
- Other responsibilities as delegated by the Property and / or Regional Manager.
- 2 years experience in leasing, sales and customer service preferred, but will train right person. Residential property management experience is a huge plus.
- Excellent customer service skills and the ability to develop a rapport with the residents and community staff.
- Driver’s license must be valid and clean for marketing purposes
- Excellent organization skills.
- Must be accurate and good attention to detail with the ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to work well independently and be self motivated.
- Must be able to pass strict background checks including drug testing
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Products
- Full time hours Monday – Friday, plus some mandatory weekend work as required.
Beacon Property Management is an EOE m/f/d/v.