Beacon Property Management, one of the foremost players in the multi-family residential housing sector has a Seasonal Groundskeeper opportunity available!
The Groundskeeper will be responsible for maintaining the upkeep and cleanliness of the property to maintain the best curb appeal.
RESPONSIBILITIES (including but not limited to)
- Maintain community grounds and landscaping
- Handle snow and debris removal
- Support maintenance as needed with special projects
- Assist in maintaining the cleanliness of all common areas and amenities as needed.
- Previous experience in landscaping.
- Customer service skills and the ability to develop a rapport with the residents and staff.
- Ability to complete tasks and follow directions.
- Attention to detail.
- Verbal communication skills.
- Constant need (66% to 100% of the time) to be on feet.
- Have constant need (66% to 100% of the time) to perform the following physical activities:
- Bend/Stoop/Squat: Perform routine maintenance/repairs, pick up tools and needed equipment.
- Climb Stairs: Service requests, make-ready needs for 2nd and 3rd floor apartments.
- Push or Pull: Move/Operate equipment, appliances, open and close doors, etc.
- Climb Ladders: Perform routine maintenance/repairs
- Grasp/Grip/Turning: Handle tools & equipment, perform routine maintenance/repairs.
- Reach above Shoulder: Perform routine maintenance/repairs, stock & remove equipment, parts, etc.
- Finger Dexterity: Handle tools and equipment, perform routine maintenance/repairs.
- Writing: Inventory maintenance, requisitions requests, required maintenance reports.
- Lifting/Carrying (supplies, replacement parts, ladders, etc):
- Over 150 lbs: Rare Need (less than 1% of the time
- 75 lbs – 150 lbs: Occasional need (1% to 33% of the time)
- 25 lbs – 75 lbs: Frequent need (33% to 66% of the time)
- 1 lb -25 lbs: Constant need (66%- 100% of the time)
- NOTE: Lifting and carrying of weights exceeding 50lbs is to be accomplished with assistance from one or more persons. Examples of heaviest items lifted include washer/dryers, refrigerators, A/C units, abandoned sofas, etc. Proper back supports and lifting techniques should be used when doing any lifting regardless of the weight.
- Any employee using their personal vehicle or company vehicle (including golf carts) must have a valid drivers’ license and insurance which can be verified at anytime during their employment by any company supervisor.
- To be eligible for employment, employee must complete and pass a background check and drug screening.
Beacon Property Management is an EOE m/f/d/v.