Looking for a position with a stable company that provides competitive pay with a great work environment along with significant time off – 15 days Paid Time Off and 10+ holidays in the first year?
If you’re hardworking and take pride in a job well done, then you should bring your expertise to Beacon Management. As a Beacon Management Leasing Consultant every day is rewarding! Our current opening is for The Lakes Apartments in Southfield, MI!
Our Leasing Consultants handle all leasing, marketing, sales, customer service, resident retention and administrative responsibilities.
Some RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to:
- Greet prospective residents and show apartments.
- Oversee and process applications and lease renewals.
- Conduct marketing surveys and weekly reports.
- Assist in the preparation of newsletters, market surveys and resident activities. Attend all assigned resident activities.
- Handle sales, outreach, prospecting and lead generation.
- Process renewal letters. Maintain a monthly renewal log and ensure proper billing of all accounts.
- Organize and maintain resident files per company procedure.
- Monitor service requests. Insure call backs are being completed.
- Prepare incident reports and follow up in accordance to the direction of the Property .
- 2 years experience in leasing, sales and customer service preferred, but will train right person. Residential property management experience is a huge plus.
- Excellent customer service skills and the ability to develop a rapport with the residents and community staff.
- Driver’s license must be valid and clean for marketing purposes
- Full time hours Monday – Friday, plus some mandatory weekend work as required.
Beacon Property Management is an EOE m/f/d/v