Looking for a position with a stable company that provides competitive pay with a great work environment along with significant time off – 15 days Paid Time Off and 10+ holidays in the first year?
If you’re hardworking and take pride in a job well done, then you should bring your expertise to Beacon Management. As a Beacon Management Leasing Manager every day is rewarding! Our current opening is for Charter Square in Troy, MI!
Our Leasing Manager is dedicated to the financial success of the property and exceptional service to residents, the Leasing Manager is responsible for coordinating all leasing activities on the property.
Some Responsibilities include:
- Oversee and maintain all new lease and lease renewal practices to include the resident selection and approval process.
- Prepare and implement marketing plans, supervise completion of marketing survey and analyze rental trends and track advertising effectiveness.
- Oversee marketing outreach to include interacting with neighborhood groups and community organizations.
- Evaluate and set the standard for product preparation, curb appeal, target units and general appearance of the community.
- Develop, oversee and participate in resident activities.
- Handle resident complaints and interact on all notices to vacate to save as many as possible from moving out.
- Ensure follow up on prospects, new residents, renewals and service requests are handled timely and effectively to maintain resident retention goals.
- Previous management experience that includes responsibility for financial and operational results, sales, marketing and staff supervision. Residential leasing experience preferred.
- Customer service skills and the ability to develop a rapport with the residents and community staff.
- Organization skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Driver’s license must be valid and clean for marketing purpose
- Full time hours Monday – Friday, plus some mandatory weekend work as required.
Beacon Property Management is an EOE m/f/d/v
To apply, send resumes to email@example.com.