Looking for a position with astable company that provides competitive pay with a great work environmentalong with significant time off – 15 days Paid Time Off and 10+ holidays in the first year?
If you’re hardworking andtake pride in a job well done, then you should bring your expertise to BeaconManagement. As a Beacon Management Maintenance Supervisor every day isrewarding! Our current opening is for our Southpointe Square Apartments in Woodhaven, MI!
The Maintenance Supervisor will oversee and perform all routine and preventive maintenance in order to maintain the physical integrity of the community. Supervise and train maintenance personnel, handle budget planning and monitor, in partnership with the community manager, effective cost control procedures to insure budget compliance in the maintenance department.
Some Key Responsibilities Include:
- Oversee customer service and resident relations. Institute and manage systems for effectively handling service requests.
- Perform, delegate, oversee and inspect all maintenance tasks.
- Research, recommend and hire maintenance contractors and vendors, as necessary, and oversee their work.
- Ensure contracts, scope of work and insurance requirements are satisfied before allowing any work to begin. Oversee the project and release of payment upon completion
- Previous management experience that includes plumbing, electrical, HVAC, carpentry, locksmithing and staff supervision.
- Current, valid driver’s license and proof of auto insurance – driving record must meet eligibility requirements
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Products.
- Beacon is an E/O/E