Looking for a position with a stable company that provides competitive pay with a great work environment along with significant time off – 15 days Paid Time Off and 10+ holidays in the first year? If you’re hardworking and take pride in a job well done, then you should bring your expertise to Beacon Management. As a Beacon Management Maintenance Technician every day is rewarding! Our current opening is for our Deer Run Apartments in Harrisonburg, VA.
The Maintenance Technician will perform all routine and preventative maintenance in order to maintain the physical integrity of the property.
Currently offering a $1,000 Retention Bonus to qualified candidates that accept an offer of employment by 3/15/2021*
Some Key Responsibilities:
- Effectively handle service requests, correcting the situation within 24 hours when possible. Ensure all make-ready repairs and services are completed correctly and on schedule.
- Participate in the on-call rotation to ensure 24 hour emergency maintenance service and response.
- Maintain the curb appeal of the community by; picking up the grounds, removing snow and debris, working on the landscaping and common area needs.
- Previous experience in plumbing, electrical, HVAC, carpentry and locks.
- Current, Valid driver’s license and proof of auto insurance – driving record must meet eligibility requirements
- Customer service skills and the ability to develop a rapport with the residents and community staff.
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- To be eligible for employment employee must complete and pass a background check and drug screening.
Beacon Management is an E/O/E
Bonus terms: *$500 payable after 30 days of employment and $500 payable after 6 months of employment; acceptance of the bonus requires the amount be reimbursed by the employee if they leave the company prior to completion of 12 months of employment.