Looking for a position with a stable company that provides competitive pay with a great work environment?
If you’re hardworking and take pride in a job well done, then you should bring your expertise to Beacon Management. As a Beacon Management Maintenance Technician every day is rewarding! Our current opening is for our Bent Creek Apartments in Roanoke, VA.
Currently offering a $1,000 Retention Bonus to qualified candidates that accept an offer of employment by 5/15/2021*
The Maintenance Technician will perform all routine and preventative maintenance in order to maintain the physical integrity of the property.
Some Key Responsibilities:
- Effectively handle service requests, correcting the situation within 24 hours when possible. Ensure all make-ready repairs and services are completed correctly and on schedule.
- Participate in the on-call rotation to ensure 24 hour emergency maintenance service and response.
- Maintain the curb appeal of the community by; picking up the grounds, removing snow and debris, working on the landscaping and common area needs.
- Previous experience in plumbing, electrical, HVAC, carpentry and locks.
- Current, Valid driver’s license and proof of auto insurance – driving record must meet eligibility requirements
- Customer service skills and the ability to develop a rapport with the residents and community staff.
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- To be eligible for employment employee must complete and pass a background check and drug screening.
Beacon Management is an E/O/E
Bonus terms: *$500 payable after 30 days of employment and $500 payable after 6 months of employment; acceptance of the bonus requires the amount be reimbursed by the employee if they leave the company prior to completion of 12 months of employment.