Beacon Management is seeking to hire a Seasonal Pool Attendant at various properties. We have positions open in Dearborn, Madison Heights, Riverview, Dearborn Heights and Royal Oak.
This position will last through the beginning of September 2020.
Monitoring the pool area
- Ensure that only leaseholders and occupants are granted access to pool area
- Ensure guest limits are kept to two guests per apartment
- Ensure no occupants under age of 16 accesses pool without proper supervision
- Enforce the sign in sheet to ensure all residents and guests are recorded properly
- Enforce pool rules, and ask any pool guests breaking the rules to leave the pool area
- Ensure no food is eaten directly around the pool area or in the pool, but kept to designated areas
- Monitor pool guests are wearing proper garments (no full clothing) in the pool
- Vacuum Pool, Backwash Pool Filter and brush sides of pool daily
- Skim net surface whenever needed and clean out skimmer baskets
- Record Chemical levels three times a day or as instructed
Pool Facilities Maintenance
- Bathroom floors must be mopped periodically throughout the day as needed
- Bathrooms must be replenished with supplies; toilet paper and hand towels
- Bathrooms must be monitored; any children playing in restrooms must be removed.
- Clogged toilets must be address
- Garbage must be emptied as needed throughout the day and place in designated area
- Ash Trays must be cleaned several times a day
- Trash must be picked up in and around the pool area at all times to ensure safety and cleanliness
Beacon Property Management is an EOE m/f/d/v
To apply, send resumes to email@example.com.