Beacon Property Management, one of the foremost players in the National Real Estate/Property Management industry, currently has two exciting opportunities available for an experienced Property Manager for Charter Square and Canterbury Square in Troy, MI!
As Property Manager, you will oversee all leasing, marketing, bookkeeping, customer service, resident retention and administrative responsibilities as well as oversight of the maintenance staff.
Some responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop, plan and implement the budget to control the overall financial performance of the property.
- Handle record keeping and reporting responsibilities.
- Ensure timely rent collections, rent postings, bank deposits and laundry revenue collections.
- Timely handle late notices and evictions on delinquent rents as required. Maintain a minimum collection rate of 95%.
- Monitor effective cost control procedures to insure budget compliance.
- Oversee maintenance department, customer service and resident relations.
- Oversee vendor/contractor relations.
- Hire, train, and oversee entire staff.
- Oversee and maintain all new lease and lease renewal practices to include the resident selection and approval process.
- Oversee marketing outreach to include interacting with neighborhood groups and community organizations.
- Handle resident complaints and interact on all notices to vacate to save as many as possible from moving out.
- Ensure follow up on prospects, new residents, renewals and service requests are handled timely and effectively to maintain resident retention goals.
- Other responsibilities as required by your Regional Manager and Area VP.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Must have at least 3 years of property management experience ,*that includes responsibility for financial and operational results, sales, marketing and staff supervision. *Multi-Family Residential property management experience is a must.
- Must have excellent customer service skills and the ability to develop a rapport with the residents and community staff.
- Must have current hands on experience with the bookkeeping aspects of the property
- Exceptional communication skills are a must to work closely with county officials and act as a liaison between the community and local government.
- Must possess exceptional analytical ability, problem solving and organization skills.
- Must possess a strong, take charge personality with the ability to handle multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Products is required and experience with MRI is highly preferred.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, generous paid time off and good starting salary commensurate with experience and size of property / amount of responsibilities.
To apply, send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.