The Regional Property Manager supports and executes the Company’s strategies related to property management operations by directing the team members on the assigned portfolio of properties, and by implementing the policies, procedures, and practices that enable each property to meet and exceed budgeted financial goals and achieve operational performance objectives.
- Regularly monitors each property budget within the portfolio.
- Reviews financial statements, compares to budget, and accounts for monthly variances.
- Implements new strategies or recommends budget adjustments when needed to meet property objectives and goals.
- Monitors and manages the portfolio rental rates to maximize income.
- Works to achieve maximum performance based upon annual goals to increase revenue and other income.
- Ensures that all applicable deposits, rents, and other fees and ancillary revenues are collected and deposited.
- Reviews and recommends all contractors and major purchases for approval.
- Approves payroll, accounts payable, large purchase orders and expense reports.
- Conduct regular business review status meetings to ensure assets are performing as projected.
- Demonstrate ability to deal with tenant and vendor issues that rise beyond the scope of site staff.
- Regularly visit all managed properties to ensure consistent on-site staff compliance with company policies, procedures and industry regulations.
- Review activity reports, tracking progress toward occupancy, pricing and operating revenue and expense goals and objectives; take corrective actions as needed.
- Monitors maintenance of each community within the portfolio. Oversees capital improvements that are part of the property strategy.
- Provides leadership and daily management for property managers.
- Hold property managers and site staff accountable for all performance standards
- Work closely with managers concerning property, resident or personnel issues.
- Determines the optimum rent based on market conditions and the level of rent concessions, if any.
- Participates, approves, and manages marketing efforts to increase occupancy.
- Uses a lease expiration board to plan for lease renewal management and to reduce the effects of large seasonal expirations.
- Review marketing efforts to determine effectiveness.
- Bachelor’s Degree and minimum 5+ years of experience within property management.
- Demonstrate management and supervisory skills sufficient to hire, lead, direct, evaluate, and manage subordinate and team members.
- Proven performer with a reputation for results and attention to detail.
- Proficiency in using property management software, word processing, spreadsheet, and database management applications to complete and produce required reports.
- Customer service skills and the ability to develop a rapport with the residents and community staff.
- Analytical ability, problem solving and organization skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail. Ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Products.
- Constant need (66% to 100% of the time) to be on feet.
- Have constant need (50% to 100% of the time) to perform the following physical activities:
Bend/Stoop/Squat: Perform routine office tasks such as filing, sparkling units and cleaning grounds.
Climb Stairs: Apartments that you show may be on the 2nd or 3rd floors.
Push or Pull: Move/Operate equipment such as filing drawers, refilling printer/copier drawers, open and close doors, etc.
Reach above Shoulder: To stock and remove supplies.
Finger Dexterity: Perform office functions with computers, calculators and writing equipment.
Writing: Guest cards, applications, leases, renewals, conversation notes, reporting etc…
- Lifting/Carrying (supplies, welcome gifts etc):
Over 25-150 lbs: Rare Need
1-25 lbs: Constant need (15-30% of the time) such as cartons of paper
- Any employee using their personal vehicle or company vehicle (including golf carts) must have a valid drivers’ license and insurance which can be verified at anytime during their employment by any company supervisor.
- To be eligible for employment employee must complete and pass a background check and drug screening.
To apply, please send a resume to email@example.com.