Looking for a position with a stable company that provides competitive pay with a great work environment along with significant time off – 15 days Paid Time Off and 10+ holidays in the first year?
If you’re hardworking and take pride in a job well done, then you should bring your expertise to Beacon Management. As a Beacon Management Sr. Leasing Consultant every day is rewarding! Our current opening is for Charter Square Apartments in Troy, MI!
Some Responsibilities include:
- Oversee and maintain all new lease and lease renewal practices to include the resident selection and approval process.
- Prepare and implement marketing plans, supervise completion of marketing survey and analyze rental trends and track advertising effectiveness.
- Oversee marketing outreach to include interacting with neighborhood groups and community organizations.
- Evaluate and set the standard for product preparation, curb appeal, target units and general appearance of the community.
- Develop, oversee and participate in resident activities.
- Oversee and process applications and lease renewals.
- Ensure that all property reporting is completed in a timely manner.
- Enter guest cards, follow up and traffic information for proper reporting.
- Previous experience that includes responsibility for financial and operational results, sales, and marketing.
- Residential leasing experience required.
- Customer service skills and the ability to develop a rapport with the residents and community staff.
- Organization skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to multitask while working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Products.
To apply, send resumes to email@example.com.