We have an exciting opportunity available for an experienced Leasing Consultant for our Springwells Park community in Dearborn, MI.
Our Leasing Consultants handle all leasing, marketing, sales, customer service, resident retention and administrative responsibilities.
Some RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to:
- Greet prospective residents and show apartments.
- Oversee and process applications and lease renewals.
- Conduct marketing surveys and weekly reports.
- Assist in the preparation of newsletters, market surveys and resident activities. Attend all assigned resident activities.
- Handle sales, outreach, prospecting and lead generation.
- Process renewal letters. Maintain a monthly renewal log and ensure proper billing of all accounts.
- Organize and maintain resident files per company procedure.
- Monitor service requests. Insure call backs are being completed.
- Prepare incident reports and follow up in accordance to the direction of the Property Manager.
- Handle all resident complaints, signing of leases, landlord references, credit approvals, walking apartments for move- ins and target units.
- Assist new residents during the move-in process – explain lease agreement, community rules, location of amenities, and a walk through of their new home at time of moving in.
- Work with the maintenance department to handle apartment turnovers, move-ins, work order requests and assists in maintaining the cleanliness of target units and tour routes including grounds and common areas.
- Handle clerical and reception responsibilities as designated by the Property Manager.
- Other responsibilities as delegated by the Property and / or Regional Manager.
- 2 years experience in leasing, sales and customer service preferred, but will train right person. Residential property management experience is a huge plus.
- Excellent customer service skills and the ability to develop a rapport with the residents and community staff.
- Driver’s license must be valid and clean for marketing purposes
- Excellent organization skills.
- Must be accurate and good attention to detail with the ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to work well independently and be self motivated.
- Must be able to pass strict background checks including drug testing
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Products
- Full time hours Monday – Friday, plus some mandatory weekend work as required.
Beacon Property Management is an EOE m/f/d/v.