Looking for a position with a stable company that provides competitive pay with a great work environment along with significant time off – 15 days Paid Time Off and 10+ holidays in the first year?
If you’re hardworking and take pride in a job well done, then you should bring your expertise to Beacon Management. As a Beacon Management Assistant Property Manager every day is rewarding! Our current opening is at our Kingsley Apartments.
Currently offering a $1,000 Retention Bonus to qualified candidates that accept an offer of employment by 3/15/2021*
- Handle recordkeeping and reporting responsibility on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Maintain accurate records of income and expenses including processing invoices for payment when required.
- Responsible for the collection, posting and depositing of revenue to include receiving, processing and posting rents and security deposit payments.
- Handle delinquencies, late notices and evictions. Maintain minimum 95% collection status and try to limit bad debt.
- Monitor, log and deposit laundry revenue according to company policies and procedures.
- Monitor all utility bills for correct billing of occupied apartments through charge backs, enforcing lease requirements and legal filings for non-compliance as necessary.
- Process renewal letters and complete a follow up with the resident while maintaining a monthly renewal log .
- Organize and maintain resident files per company procedure
- Assist with staff management responsibilities to include supervising, training and development.
- Previous experience in bookkeeping or accounting with office management responsibility.
- Residential property management experience preferred.
- Ability to develop a rapport with the residents and community staff.
- Customer service skills.
- Organization skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Products.
Beacon Management is EOE m/f/d/v.
Bonus terms: *$500 payable after 30 days of employment and $500 payable after 6 months of employment; acceptance of the bonus requires the amount be reimbursed by the employee if they leave the company prior to completion of 12 months of employment.