Looking for a position with a stable company that provides competitive pay with a great work environment along with significant time off – 15 days Paid Time Off and 10+ holidays in the first year? If you’re hardworking and take pride in a job well done, then you should bring your expertise to Beacon Management. As a Beacon Management Leasing Consultant every day is rewarding! This opening is for our Greentrees Apartments in Riverview, MI.
Currently offering a $1,000 Retention Bonus to qualified candidates that accept an offer of employment by 3/15/2021*
Our Leasing Consultants handle all leasing, marketing, sales, customer service, resident retention and administrative responsibilities.
Some RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to:
- Greet prospective residents and show apartments.
- Oversee and process applications and lease renewals.
- Conduct marketing surveys and weekly reports.
- Assist in the preparation of newsletters, market surveys and resident activities. Attend all assigned resident activities.
- Handle sales, outreach, prospecting and lead generation.
- Process renewal letters. Maintain a monthly renewal log and ensure proper billing of all accounts.
- Organize and maintain resident files per company procedure.
- Monitor service requests. Insure call backs are being completed.
- Prepare incident reports and follow up in accordance to the direction of the Property .
- 2 years experience in leasing, sales and customer service preferred, but will train right person. Residential property management experience is a huge plus.
- Excellent customer service skills and the ability to develop a rapport with the residents and community staff.
- Driver’s license must be valid and clean for marketing purposes
- Full time hours Monday – Friday, plus some mandatory weekend work as required.
Beacon Property Management is an EOE m/f/d/v
Bonus terms: *$500 payable after 30 days of employment and $500 payable after 6 months of employment; acceptance of the bonus requires the amount be reimbursed by the employee if they leave the company prior to completion of 12 months of employment.